Coss Manufacturing Software - Financials
General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Bank Reconciliation
The integration of COSS Manufacturing with award winning accounting software packages provides you with a feature-rich integrated ERP solution. COSS delivers flexible front-to-back solutions that operate as one complete integrated solution. In addition to providing top-notch manufacturing from COSS, the accounting engines deliver capabilities and reporting not found in other manufacturing packages.
This best-of-breed approach gives you an extensive range of features and flexibility in applications right out-of-the- box, eliminating a dependency on highly customized and proprietary software.
COSS currently integrates with Microsoft Dynamics GP to provide you with options, and the ability to grow into the package you desire.
Information is provided in detail and in summary formats, giving you a range of reports to stay on top of your business.
- Quick access and information flow from within manufacturing to sales order, purchase order and inventory control
- Data captured by the time and attendance module is easily downloaded from the shop floor directly into client payroll modules
- COSS provides a General Ledger interface between the manufacturing WIP reporting and the accounting GL
- Estimating and planning are integrated with the purchasing side, providing the user with the most accurate up-to-date material costs
- Supports costing at weighted average, standard, and the last cost received in purchasing
- Work order entry triggers the material requirements, which can then trigger the Auto PO generator to create the purchase order required to fulfill the material requirements
- Manufacturing and accounting come together to provide you with many profitability reports to run your business, such as Work in Progress and Open Order listings
- Time and Attendance is verified in COSS when employees perform job updates creating an actual true costing scenario