Receivables Management in Microsoft Dynamics GP
Receivables Management in Microsoft DynamicsTM GP helps you maintain tight control over Accounts Receivables by providing the capabilities to help you track invoices, process receipts, and analyze customer activity, so that you can manage sales made on accounts more effectively and yet maintain lower overhead costs.
- Help improve customer satisfaction. Enhance service levels and increase retention with customized information, history, and notes that are easily accessible when working with customers.
- Take control of sales processes. Manage your sales process more effectively by measuring trends and analyzing performance with comprehensive customer tracking combined with sales tracking by person or territory.
- Enhance your productivity. Help reduce administrative costs and enhance office productivity with automated receipt processing and posting and personalized statement cycles that fit your customers and business.
- Streamline revenue allocation. Simplify the task of deferring revenues over multiple periods with automatically managed calculations and journal entries customized to fit your business needs.
- Provide access to vital information. Find the information you need to make more effective business decisions with comprehensive reporting capabilities and straightforward customer account and sales performance tracking.
- Receivables Management
- View un-posted, posted, and historical transactions, plus complete customer, period sales, yearly sales, payment history, and receivables summary information.
- Utilize user-defined fields to track the customer information you need to improve sales and customer service.
- Automate customer installment payments by creating schedules, calculating interest, amortizing amounts, and forecasting the impact of variable interest rates, payment amounts, and installment changes.
- Maintain full control over the receivables process with automated lockbox processing, customer billing defaults, insufficient funds (NSF) tracking, multicurrency support, and the ability to fully define customer statement cycles.
- Analyze your sales performance with receivables tracking for each salesperson or sales territory, including commissions, commissioned sales, noncommissioned sales, and cost of sales for the year to date.
- Create a comprehensive suite of reports or combine with Microsoft Dynamics GP modules such as Report Writer or Crystal Reports for greater reporting flexibility and power.
- Automate processes for writing off and adjusting overpayments and underpayments, and create and apply debit and credit documents for open balances.
- Workflow. Leverage the workflow provided in Microsoft Office SharePoint Server to route a Receivables Management batch to one or more individuals for approval.
- Customer/Vendor Consolidations. Define relationships with existing customers who are also vendors and apply open debit and credit documents against each other to consolidate current balances in both Payables Management and Receivables Management.
- Refund Checks.
- Create debit memos automatically in Receivables Management and apply them to credit amounts for customers requiring refunds. Automatically create the refund check for those customers using Payables Management.
- Easily set up a temporary vendor to use for refund checks. Process refunds for balance-forward customers using multiple currencies.
- Reduce paperwork with the ability to issue refund checks to the parent of the national account for credits existing on the child account.
- Lockbox Processing. Automatically import and apply customer payment information from a lockbox transaction file provided by your bank. By streamlining manual data entry and cash application, Lockbox Processing provides reliable receivables information, improved funds availability, increased productivity, and greater fraud protection.